Searching for patterns, you can make it easy on yourself. Nice, recognisable shapes are “pleasing to the eye”. I, however, am also very fond of “complicated” shapes. The spiders below are exactly that. An arc to one side or the other or straight, form a center point. Odd patterns.
- 6 trits so 36 = 729 elements (27×27)
- Half circles to one side or the other and straight.
- Plotted on CANSON® XL® Bristol Bristolpaper A4.
- Black pigmented fineliner
- In sequence from the top left to the bottom right
- Dimensions: 18,5×18 cm