On/off/off/on/on… Binary numbers are just that. That’s why computers love them. So the spikes I made with binary number are perhaps the most suitable representation. The dimensions are a bit different than with the other plots. Click here for the conditions of sale.
- 8 bits so 28 = 256 circles
- Plotted on CANSON® XL® Bristol Bristolpaper.
- Black, pigmented fine liner.
- In sequence from the top left to the bottom right
- Curved spikes
- Dimensions: 26×4,5 cm
- Price: €50 excl. costs of shipment